Heritage Film Festival 2021
‘Celebrating India’s Heritage through Films’Stay tuned....
HERITAGE FILM FESTIVAL
‘Celebrating India’s Heritage through Films’
Explore Amdavad Arts
Inter-school competition to search and document arts from Ahmedabad district.
"Revitalise Traditional Pottery of Gujarat"
Heritage Film Archive
"Documenting India’s Heritage through Films"
Samvaad – a dialogue on heritage
Media for Artisans
"Branding and online publicity for artisans, artists and organisations"
Museums of Ahmedabad
''Project working to change the conventional meaning of Museums''
Varia Pottery Brand
"Handmade pottery made by Varia community potters"
Chalo Charkho Ramiye
"A Contemporary Chrakha Movement"
Partner at LCOY 2020 India
A virtual national event 6th-8th November 2020. - LCOY (local conference of youth) by YOUNGO, the official children and youth constituency to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.www.eco.brahmakumaris.org/lcoy-india-2020/
“Teaching hand skills for livelihood"
“Made by women from slums of Ahmedabad"
Skill Training for Under-Privileged Children
"Teaching hand-skills for livelihood"
- Varia Potters Project Workspace in Gujarat which includes: 1) Workshop Campus, 2) Resource Bank, 3) Gallery / Cafeteria; and 4) Museum Archive space.
- Online Event Calendar (Art and Craft - local, national and international).
- Online interactive platform.
- Data Bank of individuals / organisations working for the cause.
- Data bank of artisans and craftsperson.
- Provide services for collaborations.
- Online profiling of artisans and craftsperson.
- Design & organise exhibitions / talks / seminars / workshops for the awareness and promotion of the Cause.
- Documentation of cultural viewpoint with arts and crafts.
- Income generation projects.
- Collaboration with individuals and organisations for similar cause.