RULES & REGULATIONS
Please make sure that the entry form is signed by these individuals: 1) Copyright Owner 2) Film Maker and 3) Film submitter.
Kindly make sure to follow all submission requirements.
Incomplete entries will not be accepted or viewed.
Please send your submission in a DVD playable format (VOB) (2 Copies).
Submission DVDs must be labeled with the title, running time, format and contact information.
Submission DVDs and the related materials will not be returned.
Entry submission is Free.
CHECKLIST FOR SUBMISSION (send a soft copy of all documents by email)
(send a soft copy of all documents by email).
- Poster of the film (A/3 size) (4 copies).
- Entry form & DVD (2 copies each).
- Production notes (information about the process of film making, along with the experiences, concept, script, dates on which the process began, etc. (300 to 500 words maximum).
- Film in any other language than English need to have English subtitles.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
- Filmmakers may submit more than one entry.
- Incomplete Entry.
- The film should not contain any material (either in visual or verbal form) that would be considered offensive to any religious feelings...
- The film should not contain any kind of nudity or unnecessary violence.
- The deadline for submissions of films is October 18, 2014.
- The final decisions regarding film screening will be determined solely by the Jury.
All entries become a mandatory part of The Heritage Film Archive with aadhar.
Films selected to be part of the HFF 2014 will be notified via email after the Jury process is completed.